Summary: Maintain all product and ensure display areas represent Color Spot in a creative, professional and well maintained appearance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Merchandise product in accounts in accordance with established standards either alone or with assigned sales rep. Merchandising can include unloading racks by pushing or pulling racks onto lift gate, rolling racks from lift gate into garden center, and may unload flats of plants from racks onto tables or benches in garden dept. Preparing tables or benches at customer location may consist of clearing old product or moving product around to add new materials, removing or dressing up existing product.
- Third party merchandising may apply.
- Stock and put away all product in the proper place
- Ensure all product is merchandised, dead head plants on a consistent basis, and ensure plants have a well maintained, sales ready appearance.
- Ensure all product is watered consistently
- Ensure all product is rotated, merchandised and signed for display
- All merchandise is signed with prices and available Point of Purchase (P.O.P)
- All equipment is used, operated, and stored safely and out of the aisle including racks, hoses, trays, etc.
- Assist with resets and building displays and special events at stores.
- Request and use all necessary safety and personal protective equipment.
- Must work in a safe manner and use safe lifting practices. Must use all safety precautions with racks.
- Notify department personnel that you are leaving for the day
- Sign in and out as required and use IVR system where available
- May cover more than one store with the rep and may be required to work varying schedules.
- Know and follow all Color Spot safety policies and processes.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. alone or team lift up to 100 lbs
- Must be able to interface with Color Spot employees and store employees in a professional manner.
- Must be dependable
- Must work in a safe manner and ensure the area is maintained in a safe manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and creative skills
- Must be able to prioritize and take initiative
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from all assigned stores