West Category Management
Please take note of your desired job title and location clearly listed at the upper left, you'll need to fill that in on your employment application after you click "Apply Now"
HR/Payroll Coordinator – West Category Management
HR/Payroll Coordinator – Temecula, CA (West Category Management)
This position is responsible for an in house bi-weekly payroll, the Human Resource function and participating in the Safety program.
Qualified candidates must be process driven, self motivated, able to develop and work as part of a team and possess strong organizational, attention to detail and communication skills. Candidates must have at least two year experience running payroll and one year involvement in the HR/Safety areas. Candidates must have at least an intermediate skill level on Word, Excel and Outlook.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
– Payroll: Prepares, inputs and maintains payroll, payroll reports, updates information on system
– Human Resources: Assist and respond to inquiries concerning benefits and process enrollment forms for eligible employees.
– Review and process new hire packets, assist with new hire orientations, terminations or any employee information changes
– Maintain current knowledge of company policies and procedures, employee handbook, benefit plans and legal requirements to insure reports are timely and company is in compliance with all regulations.
– Safety: Maintain current knowledge of company safety plan and policies. May assist with preparation and presentation of safety orientation both new hire and review. May assist with ordering, inventory, tracking and reporting safety supplies or personal protective equipment. May assist, participate, facilitate safety teams and safety topics on a monthly basis. May have additional duties associated with safety.
– Workers Comp – involvement with all aspects of workers comp such as report of injury, claim filing and status, follow up with all parties involved, prepare, maintain and submit monthly and annual reports. This position will be responsible to facilitate transportation to and from the clinic as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Fluency in Spanish is a plus
– Minimum two years related experience. Must have HANDS ON experience processing payroll and hands on experience with a safety program. At least 2 (two) years experience and knowledge of Human Resources in California and Arizona.
– Strong working knowledge of software applications (Excel, MS Word, etc.) with the ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks/projects. Strong working knowledge of all office machines.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), including editing and proofing skills
– Excellent listening, interpretation, and reasoning skills necessary.
– Must be an independent thinker and innovative problem-solver.
– Maintain confidentiality of privileged and sensitive information.
– Self starter, able to learn new functions quickly and accurately.
– Excellent organizational skills, excellent time management skills with proven ability to prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
– Able to meet tight deadlines in time sensitive situations while maintaining a professional demeanor.
– Willingness to work on a wide scope of tasks, from administrative to complex
– Committed to executing exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax to (760)645-7046 to be considered for the position.