San Antonio, TX
Please take note of your desired job title and location clearly listed at the upper left, you'll need to fill that in on your employment application after you click "Apply Now"
Inventory Control (San Antonio, TX)
Inventory Control/Ads and Contracts
This position is responsible for tracking nursery products contracts and ads specifically grown for customers. Controlling all nursery finished goods inventory movements and keeping most current product availability updated for sales team. Reports to Scheduling/Availability Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry of daily inventory movements
- Supplying production team with Inventory listings
- Data entry of updated availabilities
- Plant quality control including daily shipping “dock walk”
- Communication with Sales Team including pictures and descriptions of product.
- Daily communication with growing team
- End of Year physical inventory leader
- Tracking ads/contracts with production team and communicating any delay or problems to sales team
- Participating in Ad calls and tours with site and Sales teams
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School diploma or GED
- At least one year of experience related to Nursery products inventory and availability listing and communicating plant material quantities and specs to both internal and external customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Nursery plant knowledge
- Excel and SAP skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of inventory procedures