West Category Management
Please take note of your desired job title and location clearly listed at the upper left, you'll need to fill that in on your employment application after you click "Apply Now"
Merchandiser (Orange County, CA)
Orange County Territory
- Stock and put away all products in the proper place.
- Ensure all product is merchandised, clean plants on a consistent basis, and ensure plants have a well maintained and sales ready appearance.
- Ensure all product is watered consistently.
- Ensure all product is rotated, merchandised and signed with prices and available Point of Purchase (P.O.P) for uniform display.
- Operate all equipment and store it safely out of the aisle including racks, hoses, trays, etc.
- Assist with resets and building displays and special events at stores.
- Request and use all necessary safety and personal protective equipment.
- Must work in a safe manner and use safe lifting practices. Must use all safety precautions with racks.
- May cover more than one store with the rep and may be required to work varying schedules.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from all assigned stores
- Able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 lbs
- Able to work in an outdoor environment and be exposed to varying weather conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and self motivated
Please apply online or reply to Mark Berchiolli <firstname.lastname@example.org>