Corporate (in California)
Please take note of your desired job title and location clearly listed at the upper left, you'll need to fill that in on your employment application after you click "Apply Now"
Treasury Analyst ( Part Time)
This position contributes to Color Spot Holdings success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its operation through overseeing operational and strategic projects. The Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions and supporting the cash forecasting process.
The incumbent will:
The incumbent will:
– Process all wire transfers, ACH and daily movement of cash
– Prepare all month-end cash closing schedules and analyses.
– Responsible for tracking and maintaining all licenses and permits for company
– Responsible for monitoring and complying with unclaimed property laws
- Assist with cash management and banking projects to improve systems and processes within cash management structure.
- Track and maintain all business license and permits for Corporate and all facilities
- Provide administration and analytical support of treasury and cash management operations.
- Monitor cash transactions including: bank charges and funding for current day presentments.
- Execute wires and ACH transfers for vendor payments, payroll taxes, and 401K contributions.
- Oversee administration access for online banking users’ privileges and module entitlements.
- Prepare weekly and monthly borrowing base certificates to validate A/R and Inventory collateral balances and determine borrowing availability for Senior Management and the bank.
- Prepare business personal property tax statements.
- Reconcile cash accounts monthly and reconcile disbursements and payroll accounts weekly
- Good understanding of internal accounting controls are absolutely essential as well as sound business judgment and the ability to make appropriate decisions quickly to initiate immediate action
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 3+ years work experience in treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines